RR Vs KKR Dream11 Prediction, Preview, Stats, Graph – Fantasy Cricket
Rajasthan Royals Vs Kolkata Knight Riders will be another interesting match of IPL 2020.Rajastha Royals Have won both matches they played while KKR have Won 1 out of two matches in IPL 2020. Till Now We Have Not got see the russel show But KKR Fans Will be eagerly waiting for this in 12th Match of IPL 2020. RR Vs KKR Dream11 Prediction & Preview with fantasy cricket tips is given in this post.
Rajasthan Royals Vs Kolkata Knight Riders Head To Head:
|Over All Matches||21|
|Last 5 Matches|
RR Vs KKR Key Points To Consider from last Match Dream11:
- RR are consistently preferring rahul tewatia Up in batting order.
- Till Now We Have not seen Russell Show.
- Josh Buttler Was Flop in Last Match But we need to consider that he played his first match after quarantine period.
- Nitish Rana striked ball well in first two matches but failed to make big innings.
- Varun Chakarwati Bowled well in last match.
- J Buttler
- S Smith
- Sanju Samson
- S Smith
- Rahul Tewatia
- Rayan Parag
- T Curran
- J Archer
- S Gopal
- A Rajpoot
- J Unadkat
Kolkata Knight Riders:
- Shubhman Gill
- Nitish Rana
- D Karthik
- E Morgan
- P Cummins
- Varun Chakarwati
- Kuldeep Yadav
- K Nagarkoti
- Shivam Mavi
RR Vs KKR Stats for Dream11 Mega League
- Jofra Archer Have Only 2 wickets in 4 Matches Vs KKR.
- Jos Buttler Averages 50 Vs KKR.
- Steven Smith Averages 37.
- Sanju Samson averages 24.5.
- Jaydev Unadkat have 1 wicket in 4 matches.
- Shreyas Gopal Have 4 wickets in 4 Matches.
- Shubhman Gill Averages 24.
- Sunil Narine have 9 wickets in 11 matches + his batting average is 20.17.
- Nitish Rana Averages 26.67.
- Dinesh Karthik 232 Vs RR. [in 5 Matches RR has managed to got him out only once, this the reason of this much high average].
- A Russell Have 6 wickets and his batting average is 37 vs RR.
RR Vs KKR Dream11 Mega League Prediction: