Royal Challengers Bangalore Playing11 Prediction, RCB IPL 2021 Winning or Not – Analysis
Royal Challengers Bangalore is one the IPL team with huge fan following. Though its Quite Interesting Fact That despite of having Many Big Names in there Side Like Kohli & De Villiers RCB Have Never Won IPL Title So Far. Though There are Very High Chances that there Fortunes Will change in this season. In this article we will give analysis Strengths & weaknesses of Royal Challengers Bangalore With Prediction of there IPL 2021 Winning Chances.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Team Squad:
Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers, Devdutt Padikkal, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Joshua Phillipe, Pavan Deshpande, Shahbaz Ahmed, Adam Zampa, Kane Richardson, Kyle Jamieson, Glenn Maxwell, Dan Christian, Sachin Baby, Rajat Patidar, Mohammed Azharudeen, Suyash Prabhudesai and Kona Srikar Bharat.
RCB Playing11 Prediction IPL 2021:
- Mohammed Azharudeen[Wk]
- Devdutt Padikkal
- Virat Kohli (C)
- AB de Villiers
- Glenn Maxwell
- Dan Christian
- Washington Sundar
- Kyle Jamieson
- M Siraj
- Navdeep Saini
- Yuzvendra Chahal
Josh Philippe Will not be available for IPL 2021 Due to personal reasons so we might See Mohammed Azharudeen To do the keeping duties & open the innings for RCB. They Also have option of Kohli opening with DevduTt padikal with De villiers Taking keeping duties. In that case Sachin baby will come in middle order.
Strengths & Weakness Of RCB In IPL 2021:
- Pair Of Kohli & AB De Villiers Provide Solidity To there Batting Line up.
- Washington Sunder & Chahal will Lead there Spin department. Since we are expecting Spin to Dominate in this Season, Both these Bowlers Will be a great strength for Team Bangalore.
Weaknesses & Concerns:
- They Have Invested Heavily On Kyle Jamieson Which is Kind of a Gamble according me. His Performance in international T20 Cricket is Just average. Moreover Jameison will lead there fast Bowling attack So it seems a Big Risk For RCB.
- Past Few Seasons Have Not been that Good For Glen Maxwell, So It will also be a Cause of Concern for RCB.
- There Fast Bowling attack does not looks very strong.
RCB Players Stats in IPL 2020:
Royal Challengers Bangalore IPL 2021 Prediction:
RCB will Not Have Chris Morris in IPL 2021 in there Squad. Form of Glen Maxwell Will Decide the Fate of RCB. According to Our Prediction RCB Will Not win this season & There Chances of Qualifying for Semis Does not looks that bright. According to Our IPL 2021 Prediction of Royal Challengers Bangalore, they will be at 5th or 6th position in points table.
Fantasy Cricket Dream11 Winning Tips In RCB Matches – IPL 2021:
- Since Pitches will assist spinners in this IPL, role of washington sundar will become important.
- Read our previews in All IPL 2021 Matches at Pro Kabaddi Match
- From Devdut Padikal To AB Devilliers, all RCB Players somehow Struggle Vs Leg Spinners So Always Keep this In Mind when you make dream11 teams in RCB Matches.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Betting in IPL 2021:
It Shows Clear Edge When RCB Bat Second, While batting first they Have Won Only 40% Matches.
- Betting Players Should Not prefer RCB when they Bat First.
Follow Us On Instagram
Follow Us On Twitter
Follow Us On Facebook
Join Us Free on Telegram
For Match Report & Tips, You can Contact us or Whatsapp 9041646639 to Our Support.