Melbourne Stars vs Sydney Thunder, STA Vs THU Dream11 Predictions – BBL 2020 Preview
Third Match of BBL 2020 Will be Played Between Melbourne Stars vs Sydney Thunder on 12 December 2020. Melbourne Stars Already Had Good Start of the season & would be hoping to continue there winning form But Thunders will not be an easy opponent for them. In This Post we will provide STA Vs THU Dream11 Grand league team prediction with fantasy cricket tips.
STA Vs THU BBL 2020 Match Report:
Venue: Manuka Oval, Canberra
Last Match Played here once again not been that high scoring. ASpinners were impactfull in second innings & Hitting was also not that easy.
Pitch Report: Pitches here are more into bowling side with 150 runs per innings on max. Spinners Are generally More successful in second innings.
Pitch Stats in Domestic T20 Matches:
- Average First Innings Score Here is 168
- 3 Time Innings Total Have Been Below 150
- 1 Time Innings Total Have been between 150 and 169.
- 3 Times Innings Total Have Been between 170 and 189.
- Total Matches Won By Batting First is 3 While Batting second is 3.
STA Vs THU Team News:
- Melbourne Stars Have Announced same 14 member squad as was in last match.
- They Have Andre Fletcher in there side who might open for them.
- They Have Announced there squad which is listed below
Glenn Maxwell (c), Hilton Cartwright, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Ben Dunk, Andre Fletcher (WI), Seb Gotch, Liam Hatcher, Clint Hinchliffe, Dilbar Hussain (PAK), Nick Larkin, Tom O’Connell, Billy Stanlake, Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa
Callum Ferguson, Jonathan Cook, Ben Cutting, Ollie Davies, Brendan Doggett, Matt Gilkes, Chris Green, Alex Hales, Baxter Holt, Usman Khawaja, Nathan McAndrew, Adam Milne, Arjun Nair, Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Tanveer Sangha, Chris Tremain
STA Vs THU Playing11:
Andre Fletcher (WI), Marcus Stoinis, Hilton Cartwright, Glenn Maxwell (c), Ben Dunk, Nick Larkin, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Clint Hinchliffe, Dilbar Hussain (PAK), Billy Stanlake, Adam Zampa
A Hales, Usman Khawaja, C Ferguson, Alex Ross, Matt Gilkes, Ben Cutting, Daniel Sams, Chris Green, Arjun Nair, Nathan McAndrew, Jono Cook.
Hobart Hurricanes Vs Sydney Sixers Head To Head BBL 2020:
Sydney Thunder Won: 6
Melbourne Stars Won: 7
STA Vs THU Key Stats & Dream11 Mega League Tips
- Melbourne Stars Have Won Last 4 Times when both teams faced each other & will have better winning chance in this match also.
- J Cook Have only 1 wicket in 3 matches vs Stars.
- Callium Ferguson averages only 15 vs Stars.
- Hales Averages only 11 Vs Melbourne stars.
- Maxwell averages 26 vs Thunders.
- Stoinis Averages 38 vs stars.
- Alex Ross Averages 49 vs Melbourne stars.
- Zampa Have 11 wickets in 8 Matches Vs Heat.
Join Telegram For Final Team & Updates
STA Vs THU Dream11 Grand League Team Prediction
Final Player Will Be Your Choice, Join telegram @Ballebaazi for final teams.