HUR Vs SIX Dream11 – KFC BBL 2020 Prediction & Preview
Bigbash League 2020-21 Will Start from 10 December 2020 With First Match to be played between Hobart Hurricanes Vs Sydney Sixers. Both the teams Will Be Hoping for good start of the season. Sydney Sixer was Season Winner BBL 2019 While Hobart Hurricanes Also Managed To Qualify for Semis. Though Both teams Will Miss Few of there Players. HUR Vs SIX Dream11 Prediction Mega League & Small League for BBL 2020 is Given with fantasy tips.
Venue: Bellerive Oval, Hobart
In BBL 2019 4 Matches were Played in this Venue & All 4 Was Won By Team Batting First. Hobart Hurricanes Won Only 1 Out of 4 Matches They Played in this Venue in last Season.
Pitch Report: Pitches here are generally Good for batting with teams Bowling Second Having Domination as Per Past record. Spinners Are generally More successful in second innings.
- Average First Innings Score Here is 167
- 7 Times Innings Total Have Been Below 150
- 16 Times Innings Total Have been between 150 and 169.
- 10 Times Innings Total Have Been between 170 and 189.
- 6 Times Innings Total Have Been Above Score 190.
HH Vs SS Team News:
- Peter Handscomb will be there captain in initial phase of tournament.
- They Have Announced 14 Member Squad for this Match.
- Sydney Sixers Have Not Announced there 13 Member Squad so far, There 16 member Squad Will be listed below.
Scott Boland, Johan Botha, Tim David Nathan Ellis, James Faulkner, Peter Handscomb, Collin Ingram, Caleb Jewell, Will Jacks, R Meredith D’arcy Short, Charlie Wakim, Nick Winter, Mac Wright.
Justin Avendano, Nick Bertus, Carlos Brathwaite, Daniel Christian, Ben Dwarshuis, Jack Edwards, Daniel Hughes ©, Ben Manenti, Lawrence, Neil-Smith, Stephen O’Keefe, Josh Philippe, Lloyd Pope, Tom Rogers, Gurinder Sandhu, Jordan Silk, James Vince
HUR Vs SIX Playing11:
Caleb Jewell, D’arcy Short, Mac Wright, Peter Handscomb, Collin Ingram, Tim David, James Faulkner, Nathan Ellis, Scott Boland, Johan Botha, R Meredith.
Josh Philippe, Daniel Hughes ©, James Vince, Jordan Silk, Tom Rogers, Carlos Brathwaite, Daniel Christian, Ben Dwarshuis, Ben Manenti, Stephen O’Keefe, Gurinder Sandhu
Visit Again For Final Update, Fantasy Cricket
Hobart Hurricanes Vs Sydney Sixers Head To Head BBL 2020:
Hobart Hurricanes Won: 6
Sydney Sixers Won: 5
HUR Vs SIX Key Stats & Dream11 Mega League Tips
- M Wade in Top order & J Balley in Middle order Have Been Key for Hobart Hurricanes in Past, With Both Not Playing Hurricanes Might Have To Face Tough Match.
- J Botha Have Taken 3 wickets in 2 Matches Vs Sixers.
- D Christian Have Taken 1 wicket in 3 matches & his batting average is 26.
- Ben Dwarshuis Have 6 wickets in 6 Matches Vs Hurricanes.
- Nathan Ellis Have 0 wicket in 2 matches.
- D Hughes Averages 29.
- Rele Meridith Have Only 1 wicket in 3 Matches but his recent form is good. You can leave him In GL.
- Philippe Averages 42 Vs Hurricanes.
- Short Averages 50 Vs Sixers & Vince Averages 46.
Join Telegram For Final Team & Updates
HUR Vs SIX Dream11 Grand League Team Prediction
Join Leaguex To Play Fantasy Cricket in this Match
Download App From Here Refer Code: ramroyals