CSK Vs SRH Dream11 Prediction, Preview, Stats – Fantasy Cricket
Another Interesting IPL 2020 Match will be Chennai Super Kings Vs Sunrisers Hyderabad on 2 October 2020. CSK are at the bottom of the points table with very disappointing Start of there campaign. Dhoni Batting too low is Not working for them but management is still sticking to it. Sun Risers on the other hand have done well after Williamson Coming in to there side. We will provide CSK Vs SRH Dream11 Prediction for Mega League with graphs & Fantasy Cricket Tips.
Chennai Vs Hyderabad Head To Head Record IPL:
|Over All Matches||13|
|Last 5 Matches|
CSK Vs SRH Key Points To Note From Last Match:
- Piyush Chawla was among wickets once again. He have taken wickets in every match.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar Bowled well in last match.
- Natrajan Have been in dream team in all matches he played in this IPL.
- Watson bad season continues
- Vijay Have Not been able to find his form.
- Abdul Samad Played some very good hits in last match.
- Hyderabad is over dependent on there top order.
- Manish Pandey was flop in last match so many fantasy players will drop him in this match.
Leaguex Fantasy App Download From Here
Refer Code: ramroyals
- You Get 100 rs Bonus Free on Joining
- 100% Bonus Usable Leagues are Available.
- Refer Code: ramroyals
Check Best Fantasy Apps
Sun Risers Hyderabad:
- Manish Pandey
- Abdul Samad
- Vijay Shankar
- Rashid Khan
- Khaleel Ahmed
Chennai Super Kings:
- Sam Curran
- Faf Du Plessis
- Kedar Jadhav
- M Dhoni
- D Bravo
- R Jadeja
- P Chawala
- Deepak Chahar
- K Asif
CSK Vs SRH Stats For Dream11 Prediction & Tips Mega League:
- Khaleel Ahmed have 1 wicket in 2 matches.
- Bhuvneshwar have 7 wickets in 10 matches vs CSK
- Manish pandey averages 32
- Warner averages 51.
- bairstow averages 61.
- Rashid khan have 6 wickets in 6 matches.
- Williamson averages 47.
- bravo have 15 wickets in 10 matches.
- Dhoni averages 82.
- deepak chahar have 7 wickets in 6 matches
- Faf du plessis averages 27.
- Rayudu averages 82.
CSK Vs SRH Dream11 Mega League Prediction: