Chennai Super Kings Playing11 Prediction, CSK IPL 2021 Winning or Not – Analysis
Chennai Super Kings Is One of the Most Successful teams in IPL History. Though Last Season Have Not Been That good For CSK But they will be eager to make a comeback in IPL 2021. In this article we will give analysis Strengths & weaknesses of Chennai Super Kings With Prediction of there IPL 2021 Winning Chances.
Chennai Super Kings Team Squad:
Faf du Plessis, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Robin Uthappa, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, N. Jagadeesan (wk), MS Dhoni (c&wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Sam Curran, Dwayne Bravo, Karn Sharma, R. Sai Kishore, Mitchell Santner, Imran Tahir, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Lungi Ngidi, Josh Hazlewood, KM Asif, Moeen Ali, K Gowtham, Cheteshwar Pujara, M Harisankar Reddy, K. Bhagath Varma, C Hari Nishanth
CSK Playing11 Prediction IPL 2021:
- Faf Du Plessis
- Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Suresh Raina
- A Rayudu
- Sam Curran
- MS Dhoni
- R Jadeja
- Shardul Thakur
- Deepak Chahar
- Lungi Ngidi
- Imran Tahir
There Are Some Other Combinations That Chennai Super Kings Can Try Depending On Situations. It Is To Consider that Home Conditions Of Chennai Have Always Been Spin Friendly So CSK might consider playing Santner In Place of Ngidi or Krishnappa Gowtham In Place of Shardul.
Strengths & Weakness Of Chennai Super Kings In IPL 2021:
- With There Home Conditions Being Spin Friendly, Presence of Spinner – All Rounders Like Jadeja, Santner & Krishnappa Gowtham Strengthens The Core of There Like Up. All these players Will Not Only Have Impact With Bowling but also with batting in lower middle order.
- Middle Order Looks Very Dependable & Deep Now. With Rayudu at 4, Sam Curran at 5, Dhoni at 6 & Jadeja at 7 Its Seems Quite Solid.
- They Will Have all rounder like Santner or Shardul Thakur Or Krishnappa Gowtham at 8th Number Which Which will give depth to there batting line up.
- Return Of Suresh Raina at No. 3 Gives More Stability to CSK Line Up, Raina Have been integral part of Chennai Super Kings in Past IPL Seasons. Below You Can Check his IPL Stats, Moreover He Can be Used as Part Time Spinner if Needed.
Weaknesses & Concerns:
Form Of Dhoni Was Not That Good in last Season & This Will be a Cause of Concern for CSK.
There Fielding Looked Very Rusty In IPL 2020 & Management Would Be Looking to Have improvement in that Department.
CSK Players Stats in IPL 2020:
|Faf Du Plessis||13||449||40.82||–|
You Can See the Other Reason of CSK,s Poor Performance in Last Season that there Bowling Have Not been Upto the Mark. There Top Gun Deepak Chahar Have Been Wicketless in Many Matches But You Can Say that one of the factor that was Not in Favor of there Style of Bowling Was Pitch Conditions.
Chennai Super Kings IPL 2021 Prediction:
Though Form of Dhoni is a Concern But there are very high chances that Chennai will qualify in Semifinals. There chances of Winning IPL 2021 Seems 50-50 But there Will be In Top 4 Teams as Per Our Prediction.
Fantasy Cricket Dream11 Winning Tips In CSK Matches – IPL 2021:
- Don’t Drop Faf Du Plessis from Your Team in Any Match as His Chances of Being in dream team is always Very High. Even If He Fails To Score Big, His Fielding Position Helps Him to get Some Points From Catches as Well.
- Don’t Make Raina Captain in Your Dream11 Teams. On Analyzing the past record of suresh raina, we have seen that despite the fact that he have played crucial knocks time to time for his teams but Big Innings in Last two seasons are very few. Thus He can be a Good Player to pick in your teams but not the idol captain choice.
- Read our previews in All IPL 2021 Matches at Pro Kabaddi Match
- Jadeja will be a Very impactful pick in your teams especially when CSK Bats First.
Chennai Super Kings Betting in IPL 2021:
- CSK While Chasing Have Been More Successful That can be seen from above Graph.
- CSK While playing at Home have Won 65% Matches While Away they have Won Only 50% Matches. It Shows there dominance in Home conditions.
- So Betting Players Should Prefer CSK More when match is in there home ground especially when they opt to chase.
Follow Us On Instagram
Follow Us On Twitter
Follow Us On Facebook
Join Us Free on Telegram
For Match Report & Tips, You can Contact us or Whatsapp 9041646639 to Our Support.